What We Offer
- Free daily pick-up and delivery in our local service area**
- In-person or phone consultation with the technologist who is actually working on your case.
- On-site owners who are available and want to talk to you.
- Expedited delivery when available.
- Free postage-paid labels available for out of area dentists (see forms page)
**Portland metro area
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee on any product we make and a 12 month guarantee on any case that fails due to our manufacturing process.
- Custom shades.
- Referral benefits..If you refer a dentist to us who becomes an account of Mt. Hood Dental Lab, we'll send you a gift card valued at $100.00 to a restaurant of your choice no matter where you are.
- Fair and competitive pricing.
- 7-10 day turn-around in the lab on standard cases.
- Rush cases available upon request
We are proud to say that all of the products we manufacture are MADE IN THE U.S.A.
State-of-the-art CAD/CAM designed Zirconia crowns are made from the strongest, most translucent materials available. They offer strength, durability and vitality making Zirconia a good choice for a wide variety of restorations. Our Zirconia line includes the following crown and bridge products:
A great alternative to PFM restorations with the strength of a zirconia substructure (1200 MPa) and the aesthetics of layered porcelain. Great for both anterior or posterior crowns.
FZ1 Full Contour Zirconia
Superior strength (1200 MPa) and durability make them both a great alternative to older technology and a favorite of dentists and patients alike.
FZ1-HT (Super-High Translucent Zirconia)
A new alternative to Full Contour Zirconia created specifically for the anterior region. The FZ1-HT is more translucent and is great for single restorations and bridges up to three units.
CAD/CAM Crown Fabrication
3D Printed Models
For those interested in sending digital files, we now fabricate 3D printed models. Printed at a high resolution, these models are strong and provide a great fit for the final crown. Most intra-oral scan files accepted.
The E-Max crown combines strength and beauty in a single all-ceramic material that offers the versatility of conventional cementation. E-Max lithium disilicate produces optimal esthetics and provides a monolithic strength of 400 MPa while producing low wear on opposing dentition.
We build our PFM's using an understructure of high-quality nobel or high-nobel alloy. We then layer that understructure with Duceram porcelain, a European-style porcelain that gives you natural fluorescence and opalescence. This porcelain is perfectly matched from the opaques through the dentins and enamels to give you a natural life-like restoration that matches the surrounding teeth. If you prefer porcelain margins, our material will match perfectly.
We use Argen metals exclusively for our all-metal restorations. Argen metal is perfect for inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges. Gold continues to be the preference for many dental professionals due to its longevity, functional success, and biocompatibility. We offer a full range of alloys from high-noble yellow or high-noble silver to noble, providing you with a quality long-lasting result.
Custom Zirconia Abutments
Custom Zirconia Hybrid Abutments
Crafted with aesthetics in mind, we custom design 1200 MPa zirconia over prefabricated Titanium bases. This gives a strong interface between the implant and the abutment. These are a great choice for anterior restorations.
Custom Titanium Abutments
Milled out of the highest quality FDA approved materials, these Titanium abutments are a great choice for all restorations.